View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2009, 17:38 (Ref:2598578)   #65
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
But will the be dropped from the LM program, DTM, or both? If it's for the LM/IC, then I guess that Audi is trying to make room for Kristensen, Dumas, Bernhard, and maybe Fassler(who was orginally signed to run for Audi at Le Mans/ALMS), especially if outside of Le Mans Audi only intends to run two drivers per entry(which is what Audi has traditionally done outside of Le Mans and Sebring in recent years).
Kristensen is defiantly a full time LM driver now, so he has to take someone's seat!
I wonder how the will set up the cars now? (Capello and McNich usually driving together).
Will McNish be but in another car? (Capello and Kristensen has a history driving together)