View Single Post
Old 22 May 2017, 10:06 (Ref:3735222)   #14
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by apriliadriver View Post
Thank you , Bob, for posting the Chevy picture.

Saturday's weather really was a Silverstone special.... after our race, we were being min. weight-checked in Scrutineering at about 3.30 when a giant cloud despatched several trillion tons of water over the circuit. I drove back to my spot in the open-air Outer Paddock, could not get out of the car for ten minutes, just sat there watching all my gear get drenched despite being bagged up in binliners. Clammy, damp drive home and hit another epic rain storm between Oxford and High Wycombe. Dry & sunny back home in West London.

Still, better there than out on the track.
Nick
I left after your race Nick, so caught the torrents just outside of Towcester, as you say mega stuff. I have several pics of the Chevvy, and will send a link once I have posted them on my site.

Cheers,

Bob