Thread: Sebring '24
View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2024, 02:36 (Ref:4201392)   #30
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandsman View Post
This format in qualifying never really seems to work does it, something always happens, what is so bad about having a half hour or longer, why does it have to be such a short deal, it always seems to be such a flat thing
I kind of like the shirt format, because you have to turn it on right away and you don't get many opportunities. Yes the red flags make it difficult at times but I'll take it.

And for the record I wish they'd ditch hyperpole at Le Mans and go back to the previous format! So I guess I like longer sessions too, but only for one race!