View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2016, 01:28 (Ref:3671349)   #112
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I'm going to think positive. I just closed a deal, have another in the works and am pretty good at what I do. What I'm saying, Auburn fans, is that I'm a pretty big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I need to get down there sometime just to party with y'all.
You're welcome to anytime. We're the turn 4 people under the flags. We're kind of a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, that was the first thing i was told. Bring your own sh!t and take care of yourself or we reserve the right to kick you out. Think i took that a little far though and bring enough to support a small town. But haven't been kicked out yet.
That prereq came from me and I think we explained why and that it had nothing to do with you. If you come prepared to fend for yourself, I'll share everything I have. If you're depending on me for, I don't know, let's say a tent or my tools (every damn year now), you can get bent. I think you feel the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Wouldn't be the same without you now, big guy.
Damn strait. That and he's too scary to tell him otherwise.