View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2016, 02:04 (Ref:3671350)   #113
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Well, I'm going to think positive. I just closed a deal, have another in the works and am pretty good at what I do. What I'm saying, Auburn fans, is that I'm a pretty big deal.

You're welcome to anytime. We're the turn 4 people under the flags. We're kind of a big deal.

That prereq came from me and I think we explained why and that it had nothing to do with you. If you come prepared to fend for yourself, I'll share everything I have. If you're depending on me for, I don't know, let's say a tent or my tools (every damn year now), you can get bent. I think you feel the same way.

Damn strait. That and he's too scary to tell him otherwise.
We're all going with the positive thinking, not the same without everybody there.

And after the crashers from 08 or 09 I couldn't blame any of you or any restrictions. Learned a long time ago to bring everything I need and throw in some extra stuff if it fits. Hopefully no Ohioan neighbors to talk sh!t about tires and expect everyone else to have their diesel tools and think their truck is kewl.