View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2016, 16:30 (Ref:3671465)   #116
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thursday AM for me, if my plans pan out. Should be good.

JHamilton is coreect. We are a big deal, but I recall a joint prerequisite after 2 random people ended up between us in our tent. I think they were more scarred than I (probably not a pleasant sight, sound or smell sleeping next to me). Perhaps it was more forceful on his end, but we ended up with waaaaay too many randos around us for our liking. Then I invited rando Andrew

I am sure there will be a few morons around us as usual. We'll have to deal with the "post man" and his way too short shorts. At least creepy guy in his creepy van with his creepy pink panther hasn't been seen for a few years. He never bothered me other than being creepy.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 10 Sep 2016 at 16:39.