View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2016, 17:08 (Ref:3672376)   #124
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Hell i haven't even gotten the email the rest of you got about the delay.

Two weeks and I'll get to wake up at the track instead of the usual predawn wake and commute
From Joyce at Road ATL (sent her an email about it):
Hi Jeremy,
We have the tickets now and are frantically trying to get them filled. You should be fine since you live in Athens! The postal service certainly can get from Braselton to Athens in a couple days! We will mail them to you ASAP.
Thanks,
Joyce
They may have to airboat a ticket to joeb. What's the rate on swamp deliveries these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
It's refreshing to see the lightheartedness in this thread compared to the constant whining and negativity in the standard IMSA threads.
They can be a drag and depressing, so I try to steer clear and/or not participate. I've got enough going on...