Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2019, 14:21 (Ref:3930063)   #3666
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
By the same token, allowing a team to spend 200-300 million more then their opponents makes a mockery of the word competition.

With so many races in the calendar and with more to come i see many reasons to upset the apple cart for just a couple of those quali sessions a season. A variety of challenges for a variety of circuits.

besides within a dozen laps, that Merc and Ferrari will easily be able to make their way back up the grid...such is their advantage.

Relax the engine rules and need to conserve fuel and tires by giving us a sprint race session... honestly it sounds excellent to me and makes me more willing to pay the price tag to attend a saturday session.

Anyways, lets see it in action before judging.