View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2014, 20:32 (Ref:3355362)   #39
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post
Motorsport-Total confirms that the TS040 won't be unveiled to the public until the latest possible date, March 27, one day before the official WEC test.

http://www.motorsport-total.com/wec/...-14011704.html

The car is about to hit the track for the first time next week and Toyota seems determined to keep it under wraps as long as possible.

Interesting strategy for sure, will be interesting to see if it works out. So far, spy shots have emerged from pretty much all Porsche tests and the TS030 was first spotted at Ricard well before the official unveil as well.
Thats not even new information. Well, the date is, but the official unveil being late March around the official test was already noted by their twitter feed. Now I guess its 'official'. I know Japanese Samurai linked to a Toyota motorsport event in Japan at the end of this month including their wec plans. I think we will see spy shots in a few days. I would guess Paul Ricard will be the test track they visit first.