View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2008, 05:37 (Ref:2272517)   #19
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Given Happy Tom's interview in AA this week (was it just me or did the words come across as increasingly hostile??) the driving contracts of 3 of the pilots at HRT & HSVDT appear to be up in the air.

Mr Walkinshaw confirmed Mr Tander's contract is still in place, and went on to wax lyrical about how Mr Skaife is plugged into the international GM network... but fell short of guaranteeing that he would return.

A deal is not a deal until the paperwork has an autograph attached....

Where this leaves Mr R.Kelly (to JDR perhaps?) and Mr Dumbrell (to SBR #4?) is something of interest....

Meantime there have been noises that Mr Dumbrell Sr is looking to acquire Motorsport Holdings, perhaps for one each of AutoPro and Autobarn to sponsor.

Too much opportunity not enough clarity.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods