Thread: IMSA DPi Discussion
View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2016, 18:03 (Ref:3626831)   #139
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The possible theoretical silver lining in the case of full on nuclear winter between IMSA/NASCAR and ACO, much to the way it has between SRO and ACO, is that we might have ACO establishing ALMS on their own (plus removing the right from utilizing Petit Le Mans) back. And do just their own thing, maybe getting current US teams on their side too.

But then again, even as I said that I rolled my eyes... if you had modern day ACO solely running it, you know with Fillion and Neveu and the other guys, you would get a series consisting of four events. "4 Hours of Circuit of the Americas, 4 Hours Indianapolis, 4 Hours of Montreal, 4 Hours of Mexico City". Proam categories all around...