View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2016, 18:04 (Ref:3683423)   #76
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
The grandstand ticket only allows you to view from that grandstand although everyone can use the grandstands on Wednesday/thursday for practice/qualy and to be honest security at the grandstands can be a little lax during the wee hours on sunday morning. However in 31 trips to the main event i have never had a grandstand ticket and happy to watch the race from the vast area around the circuit that needs nothing more than a GE ticket
It's horses for courses and Simon and I have danced this particular dance many times before. Unlike Simon, since about 2003 I have always had a grandstand seat and would always buy one now. It really depends on how you like to do Le Mans. Our group are quite 'studious' about the race and like to sit and watch qually and the race for quite long periods as strategies unfold. It's not unusual for us to stay in our grandstand seats for 4-5 hours after the start of the race, another hour or two around midnight and then a couple of hours at the end of the race. We get good value out of them! On the other hand, if you're a roamer or if you're going to go off for lengthy periods at the bars, or dare I say if you're going to commit the heinous sin of sleeping during the night, perhaps a grandstand seat isn't for you!