View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2007, 23:11 (Ref:2020699)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans-Chasing The Dream (DVD)

Yes, I know, strictly speaking this belongs in 'Armchair Enthusiast'. But, since this is likely to be a 'must have' DVD for the majority of members who post in 'Sportscar and GT' (and who perhaps venture only rarely, if ever, into Armchair Enthusiast) I would ask that this thread is allowed to remain in 'Sportscar and GT' long enough to give everyone the heads-up.

'Le Mans-Chasing The Dream' is the sequel to the outstanding 'Le Mans: In The Lap Of The Gods'. Yes, Shorty rides again (although this time the focus of the film is Stuart Hall)!

Graham Goodwin's review on Daily Sportscar can be found here.

No word yet on the release date, but as far as I'm concerned, it can't come soon enough. Really looking forward to it and I reckon it's going to be another gem!

PS I wonder if the last DVD in the series will be called 'Le Mans-A Dream Come True'?