View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2016, 18:37 (Ref:3691501)   #79
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSSC View Post

As far as MB asking Lewis to pedal faster, they pay the bills, don't they? They provide the cars that are the class of the field and that takes a lot of time, commitment and dosh. Watching your investment go more and more slowly is in my view not only aggravating but also insulting to all those who worked their tails off to build the fastest car on the grid.

No, not for me. You ask the other half of your driver investment to go faster. They professed that they wouldn't interfere in the contest between their two drivers, and then sought to do exactly that, in the knowledge that they would be handing it to Nico on a plate. For my money, Lewis did exactly what he should have done. To suggest that Lewis would have run Nico off the road just because of his admiration of Senna is patently unfair.