Thread: IMSA DPi Discussion
View Single Post
Old 11 May 2017, 16:26 (Ref:3732839)   #2573
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyson Mazda View Post
How do you guys think that Rickey and Jordan rank as drivers among the global sportscar elites (the Toyota, Porsche, fmr Audi drivers)? I know that Jordan proved he was worthy of respect at Daytona and Sebring up against the European crew.
I don't think they're up with the Lotterrers, Janis and Davidsons of the world, but I do think that if there was 1 or 2 more factory cars, they'd probably be good enough to be in them. If Porsche were willing to look outside of their programs a bit more, and Toyota decided to stop using Japanese drivers for the sake of nationality, I imagine they'd both get a serious consideration for a seat. If 2 more factory teams arrived, I think the Taylors would be in them, 100%. I think they're the best Prototype drivers in North America right now.

If you put them in WEC P2, they'd be some of, if not the best, pros to pair with Ams. They'd be mega in that class.