Thread: Project C.A.R.S
View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 2016, 11:58 (Ref:3617663)   #89
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Whilst the lack of promoted DLC is somewhat worrying, to me a bigger issue is the game fundamentally still does not work on the Xbox One, and attempting to highlight this is met with hostility from the staff.

------

Setup corruption - cannot save lots of setups. Doing so corrupts all setups. Only fix is to delete your saved game

Pit Stops do not work if you watch a replay during a race

Accelerated time produces incorrect results

Fuel estimations do not work in setup options

Lag/lunge bug STILL exists, even since day 1

------

These are seriously issues which stop you using entire features of the game, yet have not been fixed. The last Xbox One patch gave NO major fixes and only fixed bugs they added recently in DLC. This is not proper support. Whilst I am never one to boycot games or any nonsense like that, I cannot consider purchasing pCARS2 as I feel that pCARS has never been in a state that can be called acceptable.