View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2017, 18:04 (Ref:3725910)   #45
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I like watching both races of a Sunday too but I think it's good for motorsport if drivers from one series can compete in an other. It was good to see Hulkenberg win at Le Mans in 2015, with Porsche and a shame he wasn't able to defend that win in 2016 because the Azerbaijan European Grand Prix clashed. Someone has seen some sense and no GPs will clash with Le Mans this year.
I believe the lack of clash is actually an accident. The original schedule was a clash, but when the German GP was removed from the calender, the Azerbaijan round was moved to even out the gap between races.