View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2017, 18:43 (Ref:3750487)   #7
Fay
Veteran

England
Silverstone
Fay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I confirm that the BBQ can go ahead and has been put in the marshals final instructions. They have been told to let me know if they want to come and I will let you know the exact amount of marshals hoping to attend.

Once again Iain, thank you so much for sorting this out for all the marshals. It is really appreciated by everyone. Can I also say thank you to all the other drivers who give drinks, money etc to Iain. Also thank you to all who help get the food and drink ready.

If any drivers don't get a chance to give any prizes to Bauble, you can give them in at drivers sign-on and they will get back to me. Alternatively you can give me them when I am floating around at either end between the parades.

As Bauble says, he will do a raffle Friday night and I will put all remaining prizes in raffles for Saturday and Sunday and take them round to the winning marshals on post during the day where possible. Otherwise they can collect from me in the evenings or at sign-on. Many thanks to Bauble for sorting this out.

I look forward to seeing many of you at The Classic.

Best regards

Fay
Chief Marshal - Silverstone Classic.