View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2011, 20:49 (Ref:2942268)   #7
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valker View Post
And I explained my reasoning as to why I thought it wouldn't happen. Solid reasoning based on what people wanted to achieve with their championships and how they thought racing should be done. Without counter-arguments taking pride in a guess is quite pointless. Not that they joined SRL though, they bought them.

And I assume the Porsche Cup will fold and the cars there will be allowed to run in a Carrera Cup B class. CC will need all the cars they can get, and there's no logic in running classes that are direct competitors on your race weekends. The people who would run there could easily run in GTB instead - no party will have any interest in keeping it going. As far as I'm aware there should be some sort of contract governing this between FEAB and Porsche, just like CC.