View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2016, 01:39 (Ref:3675176)   #50
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I must admit, it must be really frustrating for a team to see a driver stroking it around for 14 races and then suddenly improve at contract time.
If it was my team I would take it as a validation of my technical staff, and confirmation that a replacement driver is needed!
I am surprised more teams don't have that attitude, obviously racecraft is not the motivating force for that driver. And seems to happen often with guys barely hanging on, the kind of guys you'd expect to be pushing harder.