Thread: Team 2017 Car Launch Thread
View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2017, 14:27 (Ref:3721413)   #304
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I know I harp on about the length thing, but it was mentioned during FP1 last night that the current Mercedes has a 3.7m wheelbase.

That's absurd. Also mentioned was that the cars of the early 90's to about the mid 00's had wheelbases in the 2.5m range.

They've grown 1.2m in wheelbase, and now they can't get out of the garages without assistance, at least that's what they said about the Williams.
I was watching Qualifying today and they can get out of the pit garages without assistance.