View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2017, 11:32 (Ref:3769034)   #82
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Firball = Aussie
Tony = yes, me thinks is coming

The others I think are coming:
UA = Joshua, who has a truck - skinny
Big Thomas has a truck, too - my size plus
Tony has his ticket in hand already and told me twice he's coming up. No baseball ceremonies to interfere this year. Think he'll be up some time Thurs morning like someone else who expects camp to be set up for him

I am still working on my dessert and breakfast ideas, yes there will be black forest cake again but prob a bourbon bread pudding as well for something different. And prob a toad-in-the-hole or other breakfast pudding thing with sausage. And brisket is set to go in the smoker this weekend to be frozen and finished trackside Wed evening.