View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2013, 12:07 (Ref:3311418)   #9
ScoMi
Rookie

United Kingdom
Kent
ScoMi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
While we're on the subject...

...of getting into motorsport. Hi all, my name's Scott. I work for AUTOSPORT in a variety of capacities - race reporter, news writer, website faff-arounder. This seems like the ideal place to post this, rather than start a new thread (though I may do soon anyway).

I karted for several years (with varying degrees of success) at club and national level. Getting in with the magazine was a way of satisfying my love of racing. Turns out it isn't that easy and weekends spent at Cadwell Park, Silverstone, Snetterton and the like mean I'm more keen than ever to have a crack at car racing.

I've got one or two ideas in the pipeline with other publications about features on getting involved in racing. So a question here: Does anyone know any driver(s) in championships such as the MSV Trackday Trophy or similar series that like to car-share from time-to-time or might be willing to have a chat about something like that?

Have only just joined the forum, looking forward to more fevered debates about this sort of thing.

Scott