View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2009, 10:06 (Ref:2483643)   #1
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
TTRS/PBMW races at Snetterton, 13 June, 2009

This was part of the big Lotus Festival weekend, and as Snet is one of my 'local' circuits, I popped down on Saturday to view the days events. I'll restrict my pictorial reviews to 3 races (out of the day's 6) but they were all enjoyable to watch, although, one of the grids was light. Those I will review here had excellent grids, and they are the two Toyo Tyres Racing saloon races, and the Gaz Shocks Production BMWs race. I know some here will not regard these as historic but as most of the cars are over 15 (well over in some cases) years old, they certainly can't be regarded as contemporary racers!

A few pit and paddock shots to start with:-
Attached Thumbnails
ToyoTyresSnet13June2009 013wb.jpg   ToyoTyresSnet13June2009 045wb.jpg   ToyoTyresSnet13June2009 076wb.jpg  

ToyoTyresSnet13June2009 077wb.jpg   ToyoTyresSnet13June2009 084wb.jpg   ToyoTyresSnet13June2009 085wb.jpg