Thread: Sauber
View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 2017, 17:28 (Ref:3722837)   #21
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Don't forget that Sauber elected to run last year's PUs in an effort to save money; it's not as though Ferrari refused to let them have the latest spec units.

And bearing that financial constraint at Sauber in mind, is it really going to help Honda develop their power-units?
Well it'd double the amount of time the engines have on track, so that's a help. If I were Honda in this current state, I'd be paying Sauber to run the engines so I could get more data. This is now year 3 of the return, so it's gone beyond simple teething problems and is now it's looking like they really don't know how to make it any better. More data would be very welcome I'm sure.