View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2012, 16:54 (Ref:3107280)   #2382
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicanary View Post
I have just received notification in the post of an increase in Sky fees from Sept 1st - £1.00 extra per month for the Sports package.

Not a lot, but multiply by 12 and then by the number of subscribers. So is this an acknowledgement that they're not making as much as they thought out of it? I've hardly watched the channel since the initial fuss - they simply repeat the races, and the "legends" interviews. There's nothing new, which isn't what they promised.
I don't remembers previous price increase without getting something extra. I think it is an acknowledgement of inflation, nothing else.

They have delivered exactly as promised, IMHO. More legend programmes than I've managed to watch, a weekly programme and infinite weekend coverage. Loads of season reviews. The Senna film. Bob on. I'm not really sure what else is needed.