View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2017, 13:40 (Ref:3714265)   #27
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hi Gerard,

I'm not questioning legality and yes you can get a Group 2 HTP and run with Group 1 if the organisers accept the car. I don't know if the cars have an HTP but I do believe we (75th Members Meeting Drivers) have been asked to apply for them. As ex CC Racing Capris I can't see them failing.

Don't forget the BSCC and indeed the French Championship, ran to regs that permitted certain changes even though they were not strictly Group 1. The change of carburettor was one such. The French Championship ran triple webers whereas the BSCC permitted a bigger carb but it had to be the same number of chokes. On the Rover that was initially a Holley and then the 48IDA.