View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2002, 04:09 (Ref:251501)   #27
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by djb
Strad, as you, I didn't have a clue what they were talking about. From the rear, the side bits behind the rear window have a Javelin look to them , as well as a XJ-S look as well. (this is from looking at the some of the '71 shots) Have to agree that it's a nice shape and its interesting to see the American influences.

The Valients are just like the Darts and Valients over here from tthat time. (the Valient name disappeared to be replaced by the Dart if I remember correctly)

another thanks for the pics
Remeber the early 70's variants, the Dodge Demon and the Plymouth Duster?

The Australian Charger is a handsome car, much less fussy than the early '70's North American cars. I always liked the last Challengers and Baracudas and I thought that the circa 1973 Plynouth Sebring was elegant.

My vote though goes to the first Chevy Vegas, before the f mile and Hour bumpers went on-they were cute and had a great wide open grille like a small Camaro.