View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2013, 20:25 (Ref:3312517)   #41
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Cox View Post
Yes, a quite superb gallery. I think Mr Wilson is an Angouleme regular, and has certainly worked hard to find the most imaginative angles.

Alan,

Following the links on his Google+ page I believe you are correct about being a regular and it seems he lives in France about 50kms from Angouléme.

Iain showed me your book of images from over your years of attendance and I think that is mightily impressive too. Would have been my number one but for there being something about the totality of the Wilson set for that day that seemed so complete. I'm really not sure how he managed to get everything and mix up the variety.

On the other hand I haven't seen many of yours yet so my opinion may yet change.

I'm just glad I decided to stay on the paddock and observe. Out in the dusty streets would presumably have been very hot and probably produced comparatively embarrassing results!