Thread: LM24 Music at the Race
View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2018, 09:14 (Ref:3817857)   #22
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
I saw Texas a couple of years ago at Carfest, I was looking forward to them, but found them very ordinary and boring. As for Dr Feelgood - without Wilco, why bother? My beloved saw them after Wilco left and thought them wonderful, every time she plays their greatest hits I just point out that the wonderful tension and stuttering guitar is missing after the first 4 songs. Is there actually anyone from the original band left in it now? Might give them 5 minutes for old times sake, but fortunately Texas are on during the race so no temptation there :-)

Sean
A good friend of mine's a big Feelgood fan, but hasn't bothered going to see them for decades. Instead, he catches Wilko's tours, apparently a far more authentic Feelgood experience, from what he tells me.