View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2012, 20:51 (Ref:3137455)   #277
Bezzen
Racer

Sweden
Sundsvall
Bezzen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBezzen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was there to and have to agree with PorscheFanNo1 that it looked to be quite a decent amount of people there, although very unevenly spread out in the stands due to the track layout.

Unfortunately I had both very poor battery on my phone and poor internet reception so I couldn't have the live timing on much, which made some of the racing a bit difficult to follow and the qualifying rather boring - because there was no way in hell you could hear the announcers more than a few seconds each lap. The checkered flag situation didn't exactly help to make sense of it all. I don't think people would be too glad paying 500 SEK or whatever going to a hockey game not being able to tell the score or the time left in the period. But if it's racing the audience is supposed to just sit there and be happy that cars are going around the track at speed.

Overall I did enjoy it, eventhough it for sure was a bit too pricey. I hope I by paying that price helped the track to afford a big giant screen with a lap counter.