View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2012, 09:04 (Ref:3139530)   #281
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonman View Post
I have watched a few TTA races only on youtube but I don't like the cars, they are ugly and the handling is strange.
I actually quite like the cars, they look like 'DTM Lite' cars (which I suppose is essentially what they are) and they sound pretty good. Again I'm just going from youtube clips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonman View Post
Racing is a bit boring, either someone pulls away or they crash into each other when trying to overtake. Mid motor higher power RWD cars will never offer as good racing as FWD cars because TTA cars are more difficult to drive.
The racing hasn't been great - but how much of that is down to drivers? How good are the drivers? Is it a case of the skill gap in the field being quite large? The driver pool has been diluted by having the 2 championships (just as the entries to each have been).