View Single Post
Old 3 May 2017, 18:36 (Ref:3730804)   #28
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Crowd looked sparse, but then again, NASCAR don't sell out or close to it either anymore.

Race was ok, nothing special. Sucks that bourdais was lost in the opening lap, but he's still in the fight for the championship at least.

What is it with drivers for ecr breaking hands and having great comebacks? Well done Hildebrand.

I'm going to put this out there, and I'll probably repeat it a lot.... But Charlie Kimball is lucky he has diabetes. If it wasn't for the sponsorship that comes with it, I doubt he'd keep a ride. Every race it seems he is causing a wreck of dangerous situation or another driver is making remark about how bad he is. Montoya last year, rahal last year, power this year, and Rossi made a remark about getting by him and getting away from him as soon as possible.... Which he quickly did...