View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2021, 18:59 (Ref:4043796)   #2028
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I agree. I too had a lot of time for Ben Edwards, thought he was an excellent commentator. It took a while for me to adjust and get the 'Smashy and Nicey' reference completely, but that quickly wore off. I was surprised that DC appeared to have been 'relegated' to the usual Mark Webber style role, but I thought that Billy Monger was very good. Whether it was a good thing to have that much change in the first GP, I don't know, but I didn't find anything really to be critical about and loved DC's 'delusional' reference......