Thread: LM24 WARNING!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2013, 09:17 (Ref:3301965)   #10
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Okay, you can tell it's my day off.

Here is the 10tenths heat map to just make users think a bit. Red is race weekend, orange is Wed/Thu/Fri. If your trip has to include scrutineering then you need to be much more careful. It also shows just what an anomaly we had to put up with this year.

This graph is one of the most important graphs I have ever seen on this forum.

You say my parents tried hard, well they actually cocked it up twice. My due date was the 14th of June.