View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2020, 17:10 (Ref:3999488)   #2424
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
...So appreciate F1 for what it is and don’t feel entitled you should see action every minute. After all there are plenty of other series that can wet your appetite in that time
with all due respect, i dont appreciate you saying this literally right after you say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
And that is the key to good racing, variables. Put more of those in and the results will speak for themselves....
again with all due respect, you are changing the goal posts in order to see more goals scored in your own favour.

but in the spirit of having a healthy discussion and i suppose i should have asked this of you first before suggesting any variables myself...but what variables were you suggesting?