View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2015, 22:59 (Ref:3577102)   #3
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well I've never traveled out of my country, but Daytona seems like a particularly easy trip to me. I've only been to the 24. Just book a flight, room of your choice (pay a little extra in Daytona, it will go a long way.) and a rental car. Buy seats as high as you can get and park as far away as you can walk. You can go to the beach, I've heard there are some nice ones south of Daytona.

If I'm totally honest, I am not a fan of Florida so my real advice would be to get out as quickly as possible.