View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2016, 02:28 (Ref:3665849)   #30
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Looks like no ribs for Petit, hundred bucks even for a small utility trailer apparently. They'd be good but hundred bucks good? Nope, that they aren't. Have thought maybe a brisket the week before to warm on the grill, will have to read up and test it once maybe. But then a good excuse to make another brisket to me. Hope tickets come soon to confirm my Tuesday entry. And then get to my planning and checking the gear.

Hoping Joeb is staying above water this week and hasn't been washed away yet out there.