View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2017, 16:15 (Ref:3709411)   #421
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Nice story, Mike!

Appears that at 70, when you have to renew every 3yrs and self certify that you are medically fit to do so, to keep 7.5 tonne category you have to take a medical and submit a report as well. Not sure they tell you that!

I guessed it was something like that, and no they don't tell you !!!
I was warned about this as several of my mates actually lost their motorcycle licence rights and had to take another test ! you are supposed to send your old licence with the application but I "misplaced" it.
What made me smile regarding the motorcycle part is if you send your old licence you can't get it back and the only other way to prove you took a test is to show the old pink slip, of course we all kept that didn't we !!!! and I think that you had to send it in to get the full licence anyway ?
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !