View Single Post
Old 13 May 2017, 16:10 (Ref:3733243)   #1584
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Yeah, Mike, Manchester had three main Ford dealers - Nunns about a couple of miles north of the centre, Manchester Garages a bit to the South, and Quicks who had one near Trafford Park IIRC, plus smaller branches such as one near me in Bury. I remember Nunns changing owner - or at least name, probably sometime in the 70s, but I'd moved away for work then.
H & J Quick was the one I was trying to remember! They were big group. My favourite Ford dealer though will always be Withers of Winsford, for their rallying support and exploits....

And IMHO Little Mix far better than those other groups mentioned.

Oh, and I've had a text from Most- Our Delta most anxious that he is kept informed of...... Reading v Fulham match tonight.