View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2018, 13:54 (Ref:3804274)   #57
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I wonder whether the latest news that Comcast have thrown their hat in the ring to buy Sky will have any impact in the USA?

It certainly muddies the water in Disney's bid to buy Fox including Sky.
I hadn't heard that here in the US but it doesn't surprise me, Comcast wants everyone to forget they are buying everything by using 30 different names. Personally thought they should have been split up years ago and never allowed to own the production and distribution streams, they already own NBC/Universal and tried to buy more before even the orange president said whoa, that might be too far. Somehow few here think it is a problem for them to own the production studio, the distributor and the provider, but then want to fiercely defend net neutrality. Guess TV is different than internet, oh wait that's how many get internet too.