View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2017, 20:29 (Ref:3729944)   #281
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cg7aa View Post
One of the most challenging rallies on the calendar and not a single word about it? Come on chaps!

I nearly posted yesterday to ask if we would see the cars flying on El Condor?

Day one was full of drama, the stages took no prisoners whatsoever and some of the onboards were quite unnerving to be honest. Still, a really nice surprise to see a new face leading the timesheets and a returning face not doing too bad either. Fingers crossed.
I've not caught much of the coverage so didn't really have enough of a grip on what was going on to comment. As you say though - it's good to see a new name at the top of the timesheets. The Fiesta looks to be very good on gravel doesn't it? All the Fiesta drivers have been posting good times at various points. I saw Meeke had rolled his car into a ball as well.