View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2016, 00:40 (Ref:3676887)   #21
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I haven't seen that information before. Where did you read that? I have read the two cars will be like the BRZ/GT86 except different types of styling and engine. I don't know why BMW would only want a convertible when they're testing the fixed roof version and soft top concurrently. But I don't know for certain so I wonder if that's true.
Something Hindy had said when they were talking about BMW going to WEC and LM with a full spec homologated car. I haven't seen much in the main 'print' but haven't been looking for any details myself.

I would assume BMW want the soft top to replace the Z4 and are making it a softer boulevarder than a sportscar, and thus are dropping the coupe from the range as it apparently sold terribly. And that's for a car that apparently sold terribly in general.