View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2017, 20:23 (Ref:3750520)   #35
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
It is without a doubt the worst spectator circuit in the UK in my view and it has deteriorated more since the loss of the old Abbey and Bridge turns, at best you can only see couple of turns through a wire mesh catch fencing. Why anyone would negotiate a second mortgage to watch an F1 race there is beyond me, watching paint dry would be more exciting and considerably cheaper.
Whilst I agree with the first part, the highlighted part simply isn't true. Maybe if you're locked into a spot at the GP, perhaps, but for the WEC, I have hours to wander the whole circuit, use some free grandstands etc. There just needs to be recognition that there is life outside F1. (I would love to have Bridge back though. My son works for Porsche and at the weekend they had an open day. I did a few laps on a gaming simulator they had - and it was the old Silverstone with Bridge...... )