View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2014, 01:06 (Ref:3381721)   #69
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've upgraded to Sketchup 2014

I've posted the beginnings of a circuit on my thread Here

It's if anything a bit retro in that the lines are drawn in really quite heavy and dark, but the on joining together or intersecting, the shape that's made changes to the lighter construction line that we are used to.

It makes it a lot easier to spot layering issues... those on the site when Sketch-up changed the light lines all the time will remember the consternation of layering issues that now couldn't be obviously seen.

As a result I find it quicker to use to get a design to the above stage, it mght even allow me to get further around the gravel traps before the next idea springs into my head and I loose interest.

A couple of grumbles, the tool box is floating, and I have worked out how to permanently nail it to the bottom or top of the screen.

Secondly while all the regular tools are there the have rebadged some of them.... remember I've jumped from Sketchup 8 to 2014 - there was a 2013 version so if you are or were using that, you might have seen some of the differences already.