View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2018, 10:43 (Ref:3810632)   #329
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezy37 View Post
That sounds amazing. How did you score that marshaling post?
Go to SCCA website and check out how to volunteer. I have a friend who spend two or three weekends a month with some of the best seats in the house, just for being upright and waving the appropriate flag now and then.

Quote:
Sebring was a great experience, I'm far from disappointed, first time I got to see night racing too. I'll be back for sure, my folks rent a place in ft meyers so it's pretty easy for me actually.
Awesome for you.

Quote:
I think that had to do as much with the difficulty I had finding good spots as anything.
Show up early Thursday and bring your hiking boots. Check out the whole circuit and pick your favorite spots.

Quote:
What I need to do is convince my Indy 500 crew that sports car racing is awesome and drag them down there. Camp and make a long weekend of it
Point out how many IndyCar stars will be there--- plus it is the only way to see Helio and Juan Pablo.

Always good to hear that one more person got infected.