Thread: IMSA: USCR 2018
View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2017, 17:41 (Ref:3746468)   #113
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm trying to think where they could go, the article seems to indicate they are talking with manufacturers and GT since prototype seems full. But GTD doesn't have any new cars on the horizon for a one year Acura/Lexus deal that I can remember, and GTLM is pretty full unless they are putting a bid together for the BMW program with the 2018 M8 GTE. Sounds like the usual kicking of tires teams do for the next season, although I could see BMW giving them the program with their Formula E linkup giving them a leg up on RLL.

From the article:
"We've been talking with a lot of manufacturers about getting back into sports cars," Andretti told RACER. Asked if he felt landing a prototype or GT deal was more likely, Andretti said "GT; there isn't a lot left in prototypes right now."