View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2013, 00:43 (Ref:3221491)   #3
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Really ? Another thread about Sky/BBC ? Here is where I stand , yes I have the F1 channel (I am not showing off or rubbing anyone's face in it ) I am getting a little tired of sarcastic comments e.g. "Not all of us can afford Sky" or "Do you feel good lining Murdochs pockets" . I pay £10 a month to watch the maximum I can of a sport I love , any different for football fans who pay god knows what for Sky Sports 1,2,3,4 or whatever ? I will admit to being furious when the deal was announced but I wanted to see every race live so yes I back tracked on my original thoughts . Rant over , sorry . You refer to the midweek show , do you mean the f1 show ? If so yes it is good a kind of weekly magazine show , special guests brilliant features and interviews. I personally feel the show and the whole channel gives greater access to f1 . Also during the week you get re - runs of older races , I recorded the 2002 Malaysian GP earlier this evening while I was at work , watching it now .