View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2017, 09:50 (Ref:3745708)   #32
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRSTR5 View Post
Thanks Grant! Love the one through the trees!

The TR shot climbing the hill towards Park Corner is taken shortly before my demise ... smokescreen visible!
As I recall the one through the tress was just after you had gained 2 places in quick succession.

I took the TR shots because of the smoke - it was the first lap I had seen anything but I had noticed you seemed to be slowing a bit. Assumed it might be an engine and heat issue as the smoke started a long way down the straight and following the paddock conversation you had had with Martin.

The smoke started somewhat earlier but as that was the only left hander I could see at the time - and it counts more as a straight really - that it might be tyre smoke didn't occur to me.

I was planning on some slow shutter speed pan shots for the next lap or two .... but you didn't appear.

Loads of shots to process. It's going to take a while but I'll be in touch with a link when ready.