Old 9 Sep 2015, 11:46 (Ref:3572684)   #1
Burp
Racer

United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
Burp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sum up the 2015 season

Heres my take:

Biggest surprise: Graham Rahal, that came out of nowhere, i mean there had been flashes of speed in the DW12 era but he was so consistent. and the one car team thing only seemed to matter a few times, mostly the oval aero settings.

Saddest Moment: RIP Badass. such a sad loss, tragic but a freak accident. There have been many close calls in this sort of situation, it was only a matter of time. Iirc Helio had a tire bounce off his mirror at Indy a few years back. A few inches makes all the difference.

Best Road/street Race: Barber. Great racing, plenty of passing, different strategies, people getting caught out by yellows, some fuel saving, some going for it and 2nd place hunting down the leader to the finish, what more would you want.

Best oval race: Fontana/Indy. Fontana was edge of the seat stuff, I know its been debated a lot but I loved it and will be rewatching over the off season. Indy is always good regardless but a great race this year

Biggest dissapointment: Coletti, So fast in testing and nowhere when it mattered. Maybe KV saw a kid with money to spend and thought "we gotta make him look good so he cant hand the cheque over quick enough." something not right there

Usual under performance: Castroneves: No wins but 3 poles. Never going to win a championship until he can string a season together.

Its about time award: Newgarden. A great season, especially towards the end. I hope he finds a new team over the winter. if not I hope that CFH can get their pitstops sorted.

Biggest waste of money: Aero kits. Didn't really add much for me.

Lets hear your thoughts, if you want to keep the same format, that would be good: